How to enter your exhibit into our show
Please read all rules & regulations carefully as changes have been made in all sections.
- Download Program or find the section in the program relevant to your exhibit.
- Download Entry Form specific to your exhibit (ie Horses – Entry & Waiver Form, Craft & Cookery – Homecrafts – General Entry Form, etc). Or use those included in the mailed out copy.
- Check Deadlines – mailed entries must reach the office before the due date. Not all sections close on the same date. NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Fill out entry form, waiver or declaration. Don’t forget to fill out both sides of the form for Art, Photography, Craft & Cookery – Homecrafts and Farm & Garden classes as part of this form gets returned to you for pick-up and prize money.
- When returning your entry form, don’t forget to include entry fees, self-addressed stamped envelope (for all Art, Photography, Craft & Cookery – Homecrafts, Farm & Garden classes). Entries must be accompanied by payment to be processed by due dates.
- DO NOT SEND CASH IN THE MAIL.
- Email or Faxing your entry you will need to pay by credit card at the time of emailing.
Mail to: PO Box 83, Whittlesea, VIC, 3757 OR Fax: 03 9716 2540 OR Email: email@example.com
- Bring entries to the office. Our Office is located on McPhees Road, Whittlesea. You can pay by cash, credit card, eftpos or cheque. You will also need to bring a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- If you have entered in Craft & Cookery – Homecrafts, Art, Photography or Farm & Garden classes you will receive back your Exhibit Tickets (this is what the envelope is for). For all other classes you will not receive anything back.
- Horses entry on the day. You will still need to complete the entry and waiver form. Office on the day is near the top rings.